Below is a sample business proposal for a charity project Co-Developed by Texas Video Pros with the United States Army and Southwest Texas Publishing:
April 21, 2010
Dear Marketing Manager,
Here are the details of the sponsorship program mentioned that benefits our deployed troops: Cell Phones for Soldiers.
The following benefits to your Company include: twelve months of sponsored advertisements in our monthly San Antonio Military Guide, an advertising spot on our website cybermall for one year, referrals from national charity outreach organizations which specialize in helping our deployed soldiers, local media coverage for events scheduled to pass out calling cards to soon-to-be-deployed troops, and the additional business generated by allowing pre-paid boxes for cell phone drop-off to be placed on your property.
Specifically, you will receive a tremendous boost in sales opportunities and media outreach because of this phenomenal program.
Below, I have provided more detail for your consideration:
- You will be sponsoring a full-page ad in each month's installment of the San Antonio Military Guide that will feature the Cell Phones for Soldiers program. Your dealership will be listed as a drop-off point for used cell phones and indicate you as a sponsor of the program.
- A Spot on Our Website: You will be listed on our online site as a preferred advertiser. This means your company will not only be featured in the PDF online version of our guide, but you will also be featured in our online Cybermall. With the addition of a new web content manager, we will also add a distinct link in our Cybermall that explicitly names the Cell Phones for Soldiers Program and links to your sponsored advertisement.
- Referrals from National Charity Outreach Programs: Your locations will be listed on referral system that informs local people where they can go to help out our soldiers.
- We will provide pre-paid mailer boxes to place at your business locations, which once filled, can be picked up by the postman for delivery and conversion in calling cards. This will give you access to new clientele as friends and family of donators and existing customers as well come into donate their old cell phones to a good American cause.
- Local Media Coverage: Once the cell-phones are dropped off and sent to the recycling system, Southwest Texas Publishing, Inc. will get pre-paid calling cards in exchange for the cell phones. These calling cards will be passed out to deployed soldier's families and soon-to-be-deployed soldiers in order for those serving our country to be able to contact home without incurring personal expenses. We can schedule the hand-over of the cards to base personal at one of your locations and will issue a press release. Any local media that covers the cell phone program or any give-away event will be informed of your participation in this fantastic program.
- Latitude to use Media Sources and In-House Billboards: Southwest Texas Publishing gives your company the right to use its own media sources both for press releases and use in-house billboards to inform existing customers and their families to drop off cell phones at your business.
We are excited about this opportunity to give back to our soldiers and their families, and we are pleased that you have shown interest in this program. Below are details of the cost and contact information you will need for us to partner together in this venture.
Cost: $3220 for all the benefits listed above including graphics design of the advertisement.
We at Southwest Texas Publishing look forward to hearing from you so we can move ahead on this project!
Acquisitions and Quality Control Manager
Southwest Texas Publishing, Inc.Last Updated on Mar242011